Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

High School Days

I have decided to revert back to my high school days as I spend this rainy and cloudy day off cooped indoors...

Felicity was a TV show that I became addicted to thanks to a close friend of mine. I would watch 10 episodes in a row sitting in the same spot of my bed. I have found myself doing the same today...


Because of the show I became obsessed with Dean & Deluca, which is a coffee shop in New York that many of the characters in the show worked at. I went to New York for high school graduation and made it a priority to visit one of the Dean & Deluca's. It was my favorite part of the trip! I came home with this exact coffee mug that is to this day my favorite coffee mug to drink from. I love coffee!!



Song of the Day: Many Roads- Andrew Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment