Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow & Sloan

January 17th was an epic day. Ok, so I might be overreacting but it was a beautiful day. We had snow. Yes, snow in Birmingham. There was something amazing about sitting on the couch looking out the window with my pup admiring God's beauty.

I love this girl!


 Lady had lots of fun playing in the snow.

Snow outside of our favorite spot in B'ham

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is my new favorite! If you have never heard of this paint, you need to check it out because it is definitely worth your time and money. I have had so much fun experimenting with her paints and waxes. Here are a few things I have done:

Before...

Desk after!

After!


Picture frame. Covering the frame to spray paint the picture with chalk board spray paint.

Chalk board spray paint done!

Finished product after chalk board spray paint and Annie Sloan paint on frame.

Close up!

More posts coming up soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment